What is the most fantasy points for a kicker?
Jay Feely has the most PPR fantasy points by a kicker in a game, with 29.5 points versus the Broncos on December 12, 2010.
- Justin Tucker, Ravens. Justin Tucker.
- Chris Boswell, Steelers. Chris Boswell. ...
- Harrison Butker, Chiefs. ...
- Younghoe Koo, Falcons. ...
- Daniel Carlson, Raiders. ...
- Matt Gay, Rams. ...
- Jake Elliott, Eagles. ...
- Evan McPherson, Bengals. ...
2022 Fantasy Kicker Rankings.
|1||Justin Tucker, Ravens|
|2||Tyler Bass, Bills|
|3||Evan McPherson, Bengals|
|4||Matt Gay, Rams|
Drafting Your Kicker
First of all, never draft a kicker until at least the last two or three rounds. Pick you kicker last. Making them your next to last pick or the one before that won't kill you, but it still may not be a smart move.
Most fantasy points in a game by a QB.
|Player||Michael Vick, Eagles (11/15/10)|
- Jonathan Taylor, RB, Indianapolis Colts.
- Christian McCaffrey, RB, Carolina Panthers.
- Derrick Henry, RB, Tennessee Titans.
- Austin Ekeler, RB, Los Angeles Chargers.
- Najee Harris, RB, Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Dalvin Cook, RB, Minnesota Vikings.
- Cooper Kupp, WR, Los Angeles Rams.
- Justin Jefferson, WR, Minnesota Vikings.
- Graham Gano. After missing the 2019 season due to injury, Graham Gano has established himself as one of the NFL's best kickers with the Giants over the last two seasons. ...
- Nick Folk. ...
- Jake Elliott. ...
- Evan McPherson. ...
- Matt Gay. ...
- Daniel Carlson. ...
- Chris Boswell. ...
- Younghoe Koo.
2022 fantasy football rankings
The best kicker in the league is without a doubt Justin Tucker, but that didn't translate to the best fantasy kicker last season. In 2021 the Raiders Daniel Carlson led the league, while Tucker was third. Tucker remains the No.
1 points per yard: Situation: A kicker makes a 35 yard field goal. You receive 6 points.
What's the most fantasy points in a game?
1) Clinton Portis, RB | 55.4 fantasy points
Clinton Portis is the man who scored the most fantasy football points in a single game in 2003, his second year in the league. In Week 14 of the 2003 season, Portis ran all over the Chiefs as the Broncos prevailed 45-27.
Kickers are the highest scoring players in the NFL because they get the most real scoring chances. Every time his team scores a touchdown, he gets the chance to score a point. Every time his team gets to the 35, he gets the chance to score three points. If his offense is good, the kicker can rack up a ton of points.
Ideally, you want each position to be as valued and impactful as they are within the NFL games every week. Quarterbacks score the most, running backs and wide receivers aren't too far behind and tight ends are still valuable, especially the top guys.